Monday, June 20, 2011

The one she's been waiting for

Oh, so patiently. 
And then sometimes, not so patiently.
Mama. Have you finished my dress? 
Nearly. 
Have you done the pocket?  My pink love heart?
I just have to sew it on. 
OHHHHHH! (in perfect four-year-old manner)






When it was complete it was worn immediately and has been again, many times since for varying activities, including cuddling guienea pigs (namely, Ginny and Piggles...).



I think she loves it. She seems to put it on alot. I wonder...if I put a pocket on all the things I knit maybe she'll love all of them. She told me she needs that pocket, it's for her treasures. (Ravelry link)





And there are alot of treasures everyday with this gatherer child. Just like her Great Grandmother and Aunt before her, she carries on a wonderous tradition. 
Mama will make as many pockets as you like My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment