Friday, April 29, 2011

Sweet sweater dress



I finished the Sweet Sweater Dress I was making for Winter. Ravelry link




I'm undecided about this dress. I love the colours and the style is so simple. Maybe I didn't match my yarn choice with my project choice, however it fits nicely and is a great length for a girl who gets about quickly on her knees.



I'm learning something from each of these projects I embark upon. I knitted this in the round to the armholes which is quicker and means the stripe is the same on the front and back (up to the armholes) however it also means each band of colour is thinner. All things worth considering and I am glad to be learning little by little. 


And all the while I am able to watch this little one go about her daily business dressed in love from her Mama. It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment