Friday, June 15, 2012

The week just gone

We smiled quietly as we witnessed for the first time three children sit together over a book and not need an adult to read. 'Cause that big sister, she's doing the reading thing, all be it the beginnings, by herself and she has a willing audience.



I flew back to the red heart of Australia for just two nights with just one small babe to help my sister celebrate her birthday. It was wonderful to be there. Sometimes just being there is what it's about. And this wee lady, she put up with it well, although she was very unwell and Mama's lap space is getting smaller and smaller...







And below....
Below, is what you get when a four year old and a five year old find three things on their own....
A mother's scarf basket, a shoe cupboard to empty and a camera. (tights: model's own)
(These were revealed to me tonight as I down loaded the camera. Chuckle, chuckle)




I promise you I have never worn these items quite like this. If I ever do, please feel free to help me find a mirror.


Hope you've had a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment